Open Ocean Robotics is seeking a highly organized and dynamic Project Manager to join our team. This is a crucial role, working closely with our CEO, to help manage many of our company’s key activities as we grow. It requires excellent writing and communication skills, superior organizational skills and the ability to understand our technology.
Your role will involve:
- Supporting grant reporting requirements and submitting grant applications
- Supporting the management of external research and collaborative relationships
- Managing team operational activities such as meeting schedules and project planning tools
- Tracking inventory purchases, ordering supplies and managing shipping/brokerage
- Managing team time tracking using Toggl and running payroll
- Working with our bookkeeper and accountant to support financial activities including ensuring adequate record keeping, supporting financial projections, and project costing
- Answering business development inquiries and submitting documentation to catalogues, competitions or other marketing opportunities
- Highly organized with strong aptitude for multitasking and prioritization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fast learner and able to rapidly adapt to new situations
- Ability to work independently, detail oriented and execution focused
- University degree in a technical field such as electrical engineering, computer science or oceanographic studies
This position is in Victoria, BC.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and covering letter that demonstrates how your education and experience meets the requirements of this position.
Thank you to all applicants who apply, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Open Ocean Robotics Among Latest Cohort to Graduate Halifax’s Creative Destruction Lab
- Open Ocean Robotics Named to “Ready to Rocket” Cleantech List of Emerging BC Technology Companies
- Open Ocean Robotics CEO Winner of the Innovator Award in the BC Business Women of the Year Awards
- Open Ocean Robotics Secures $540,000 CAD in Pre-Seed Financing Round
- A Year in Review – The Memorable Moments that marked Open Ocean Robotics’ First Year in Business
- Open Ocean Robotics wins Canada’s Most Promising Startup of 2019 Award from NACO
- Open Ocean Robotics wins $100,000 in Spring Impact Investor Challenge
- A Move into Expanded Facilities
- Natural Resources Canada Interview with Julie
- Open Ocean Robotics Receives $800,000 in Incubator Support