Open Ocean Robotics is seeking a highly organized and dynamic Office Manager to join our team on a part-time basis. This is a crucial role and you will work closely with our 9-person team to help manage many of our company’s key activities as we grow. Additional advantages include a flexible work schedule and there may also be the opportunity to work from home for some tasks.
Your role will involve:
- Managing team operational activities such as meeting schedules and project planning tools
- Tracking inventory purchases, ordering supplies and managing shipping/brokerage
- Inputting sales and business development leads using HubSpot or other CRM tools.
- Managing team time tracking using Toggl and running payroll.
- Working with our bookkeeper and accountant to support financial activities including ensuring adequate record keeping, supporting financial projections, and project costing.
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements, conference bookings and supporting other marketing activities.
- Supporting grant reporting requirements
- Highly organized with strong aptitude for multitasking and prioritization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fast learner and able to rapidly adapt to new situations.
- Ability to work independently, detail oriented and execution focused.
- University/college degree and at least 5 years relevant experience is preferred.
This position is in Victoria, BC.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and covering letter that demonstrates how your education and experience meets the requirements of this position.
Thank you to all applicants who apply, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.