Open Ocean Robotics is seeking a highly motivated Communication and Operations Manager.
Your role will involve:
• Working closely with the CEO to identify and follow up on business opportunities.
• Writing grant applications and fulfilling grant reporting requirements.
• Tracking sales and business development leads using HubSpot or other CRM tools.
• Managing team operational activities such project management tools, inventory lists, and purchase order tracking.
• Managing team time tracking using Toggl and running payroll.
• Financial activities including financial projections, project costing, and working with our bookkeeper.
• Social media posts and other marketing activities, such as creating marketing posters, banners and displays.
- Highly organized with strong aptitude for multitasking and prioritization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fast learner and able to rapidly adapt to new situations.
- Ability to work independently, detail oriented and execution focused.
- Experience in business development or sales.
- Experience writing grants.
- Marketing experience including promotion through social media channels.
- University degree and at least 5 years relevant experience.
- It would also be advantageous if the candidate has worked in a startup environment.
This position is in Victoria, BC.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply to email@example.com with your resume and covering letter that demonstrates how your education and experience meets the requirements of this position.
Thank you to all applicants who apply, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.