Open Ocean Robotics has moved into a new location at the Vancouver Island Technology Park to expand its workspace and office facilities. The University of Victoria owned property is home to numerous innovative companies and has lots of shared amenities that benefit our staff including conference rooms, a fitness centre, restaurant and 24-hour security. The spacious workspace offers us the needed space to complete the development of our solar-powered ASV, Solar Xplorer as well as work on other vessels.
You also might be interested in
Thanks for CBC radio for interviewing us about the Autonomous[...]
After being selected for the Creative Destruction Lab (CDL) Atlantic program from over 100 applicant companies in September 2019, Open Ocean Robotics is among 13 ventures in the latest cohort to graduate.
Julie received a Distinguished Alumni Award from the University of[...]
- Open Ocean Robotics Completes $4M Seed Funding Round
- Open Ocean Robotics wins Campbell River’s’ NexStream 2.0 Wild Card Challenge!
- From Hunting Poachers to Searching for Whales: A Year in Review at OOR
- Open Ocean Robotics CEO Julie Angus wins Industry Icon Award at the 2021 BC Cleantech Awards
- Open Ocean Robotics Awarded Solar Impulse Efficient Solution Label – An award for profitable solutions to protect the environment
- Open Ocean Robotics Wins Spot in Offshore Wind Challenge to Create Marine Mammal Monitoring Solution
- Open Ocean Robotics CEO Joins Innovation Advisory Board for NATO Maritime Unmanned Systems Initiative
- Open Ocean Robotics Among Latest Cohort to Graduate Halifax’s Creative Destruction Lab
- Open Ocean Robotics Named to “Ready to Rocket” Cleantech List of Emerging BC Technology Companies
- Open Ocean Robotics CEO Winner of the Innovator Award in the BC Business Women of the Year Awards