Julie Angus, CEO of Open Ocean Robotics pitched her company in the “Women in Cleantech” competition, and was one of...
Julie received a Distinguished Alumni Award from the University of Victoria along with 12 other alumni. Julie completed her Masters...
We are lucky to know so many amazing women in science and adventure, from Roz Savage who’s rowed 3 oceans and is...
Julie had the opportunity to chat with Les Stroud (AKA Survivorman) in a Lexus commercial sharing the strategies that have...
- Open Ocean Robotics Completes $4M Seed Funding Round
- Open Ocean Robotics wins Campbell River’s’ NexStream 2.0 Wild Card Challenge!
- From Hunting Poachers to Searching for Whales: A Year in Review at OOR
- Open Ocean Robotics CEO Julie Angus wins Industry Icon Award at the 2021 BC Cleantech Awards
- Open Ocean Robotics Awarded Solar Impulse Efficient Solution Label – An award for profitable solutions to protect the environment
- Open Ocean Robotics Wins Spot in Offshore Wind Challenge to Create Marine Mammal Monitoring Solution
- Open Ocean Robotics CEO Joins Innovation Advisory Board for NATO Maritime Unmanned Systems Initiative
- Open Ocean Robotics Among Latest Cohort to Graduate Halifax’s Creative Destruction Lab
- Open Ocean Robotics Named to “Ready to Rocket” Cleantech List of Emerging BC Technology Companies
- Open Ocean Robotics CEO Winner of the Innovator Award in the BC Business Women of the Year Awards